Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I guess if I was desperate enough...

I just stumbled across this story about a man who attempted a do-it-yourself circumcision using a pair of nail clippers. As a grown man, I shudder at the thought of the procedure as it's performed by a doctor while under anesthesia. I'm not sure what would possess a person to think it's a good idea to use a tool intended for grooming your toes for such a purpose, but I've outlined several possible scenarios attempting to discover his frame of mind.

First, boredom.

Second, he recently converted to Judaism.

Third (and most likely), he brought home this lady who issued an ultimatum. At that point, his brain had clearly lost control, which is the only plausible situation that could explain this story.

It could be worse. He could have spent that time watching 300.


No comments:

Post a Comment